- Mixed Baby Rompers
- Premium (Grade One)
- Approximately 400 Pieces
- Origin: Canada
- Countrywide Delivery at a fee
- Pictures only for Demo
Baby Rompers aren’t just for newborns — they also make a great choice for parents who don’t want to put a lot of clothing on a squirmy baby. They come in a range of styles and fabrics, from traditional cotton interlock to modern, trendy items made from modal or bamboo.
Rompers can be worn over bodysuits or as a standalone item, so they’re ideal for play dates, family gatherings or photo shoots.
Sorting & Pricing
A full mitumba bale with premium baby rompers for ladies currently sells at between Ksh 24,000 and Ksh 27,000 with approximately 400 pieces. This implies an average buying price of Ksh 60 per piece, and you can sell a majority of them at not less than Ksh 100 each.
Baby Rompers Benefits
Baby rompers, also known as onesies or bodysuits, are one-piece garments designed for infants and young children. They are typically made from soft, comfortable fabrics such as cotton or blends of cotton and polyester. Rompers cover the torso, arms, and legs, providing full coverage for the baby’s body.
Here are some key features and characteristics of baby rompers:
Design: Baby rompers come in various designs, colors, patterns, and prints, catering to different tastes and preferences. They can feature cute motifs, characters, animals, or simple solid colors.
Snaps or zippers: Rompers usually have snaps or zippers at the bottom for easy diaper changes. This feature allows parents to access the diaper area without needing to remove the entire garment.
Size and fit: Baby rompers are available in different sizes, typically ranging from newborn to toddler sizes. They are designed to provide a comfortable fit, allowing freedom of movement for the baby.
Versatility: Rompers are versatile and can be worn as standalone outfits during warmer weather or as a base layer under additional clothing during colder seasons. They are suitable for both playtime and sleepwear.
Convenience: Rompers are convenient for parents as they eliminate the need to coordinate separate tops and bottoms for their little ones. They are easy to put on and take off, making dressing and undressing a breeze.
Comfort: The soft and breathable fabrics used in baby rompers ensure that the baby remains comfortable throughout the day. They are gentle on the baby’s delicate skin and allow for airflow, preventing overheating.
Durability: Baby rompers are often made to withstand frequent washing and wear. Look for rompers with reinforced snaps or sturdy zippers to ensure they hold up well over time.
When marketing your baby rompers, explain to your clients the key selling points such as the fabric’s quality, ease of care, and the appropriate size for their child’s age and growth stage.
Kids rompers are adorable and practical one-piece garments designed for infants and young babies. They are typically made from soft and comfortable materials like cotton, ensuring a gentle touch against the baby’s delicate skin. Baby rompers offer convenience and ease of dressing and diaper changes. Here are some key features and types of baby rompers:
1. One-Piece Design: Rompers are designed as a single piece, covering the baby’s torso and legs. This eliminates the need for separate tops and bottoms, making them a convenient choice for parents.
2. Snap Closures: Rompers often feature snap closures at the crotch, allowing easy access for diaper changes without needing to remove the entire garment. The snaps also ensure a secure fit and keep the romper in place.
3. Sleeve Options: Baby rompers come in different sleeve lengths to suit various seasons and temperatures. You can find sleeveless rompers for hot weather, short-sleeved rompers for moderate temperatures, and long-sleeved rompers for colder seasons.
4. Styles and Designs: Rompers for kids come in a wide range of styles and designs. They can feature various necklines like round necks, envelope necks, or button-up collars. Some rompers may have ruffles, bows, or other decorative elements for added cuteness.
5. Footed or Footless: Baby rompers can be footed or footless. Footed rompers have enclosed feet, providing warmth and keeping the baby’s toes cozy. Footless rompers allow more flexibility and are suitable for warmer weather or when the baby wears socks or shoes.
6. Patterns and Prints: Rompers often come in a variety of patterns and prints, including stripes, florals, animals, polka dots, and more. These add fun and charm to the baby’s outfit.
7. Seasonal Variations: Kids rompers are available in seasonal variations to suit different weather conditions. You can find lightweight and breathable rompers for summer, thicker and warmer rompers for winter, and layered rompers for transitional seasons.
Baby rompers are versatile and can be worn as standalone outfits or paired with additional layers like sweaters or jackets in cooler weather. They are suitable for various occasions, from everyday wear to special events. When choosing baby rompers, ensure they are made from soft and non-irritating fabrics, have easy-to-use closures, and provide ample room for the baby’s movements and growth.
Specification: Baby Rompers
There are no inquiries yet.